May 04 2010
A little more about our Organic Gardening Kit.
We have brought to and merged with organic gardening “high performance growing“. High quality, high brix and nutrient dense fruits, vegetables and greens is a reality now available to the average family. But these benefits apply to all plants grown using this system not just for food production.
Simply put, these are premium organic products, brought together as an easy to use kit and work together as a high performance synergistic system!
What is it?
This is an enhanced high performance natural / organic growing system
For growing extremely healthy plants
For producing nutrient packed vegetables, fruits and greens
Where both plant and produce are resistant to:
Environmental cold / heat extremes
And poor soil issues
Why use / buy it, what will it do for me?
To grow, eat and become healthier for having done so. That is the prime goal of all gardeners. It is that simple.
Five reasons to use Natures Own Growing System Organic Gardening Kit:
1. Fruits and vegetables have longer shelf life staying fresh long after harvest.
2. Affordable saves hundreds of dollars on your annual food bill: higher yields, stops spoilage, no waste.
3. A system that grows higher quality plants, resistant to insects, diseases, frost, heat and drought.
4. This system produces nutrient rich foods; allowing you to grow, eat, and be healthier.
5. A system that enhances the environment around you: safe around children, wildlife and water.
How do I use it?
Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Part goes into the soil where you plant
Part goes on the root ball or under seeds when planting
Part is sprayed on plant and surrounding soil weekly from initial planting through end of harvest
How many plants will it do, how far will it go?
Grows 28 major plants (like tomatoes, peppers Etc); or cover 28 square feet or two 4×4 raised beds for square foot gardening or 28 4 inch wide by 8 foot long furrow rows: this growing system is adaptable to all growing methods. However you like to grow, this system fits your methods.
What can it be used on?
This growing system is good for all plants be they vegetables, flowers, shrubs, trees, houseplants or lawns – everything.