Jun 30 2010
1) Its action takes place mostly in the intestinal tract. It could be considered as an intestinal soap or cleanser – - a wetting agent for intestinal flora.
2) It helps form a protective coating on the intestinal walls.
3) Helps eliminate pathogenic organisms. Destroys deadly viruses. Encourages growth of friendly bacteria.
4) Helps conquer lower grade intestinal infections. Reduces inflammation and swelling.
5) Reduces intestinal symptoms, and disorders.
6) Decreases accumulation and growth of intestinal wastes in the colon. Beneficial in colitis, and diverticulitis.
7) Dissolves out and eliminates intestinal mucus and the wastes on the intestinal lining. Continue Reading »GHTime Code(s): 9fe49 nc